2010年5月29日土曜日

The busiest week

This week I was really too busy to write a blog here.
From last Friday to this Monday I stayed in Seoul,
so I had many things and works to do
after I came back to Japan.
I didn't afford to write here at all.
Excuse me...

In Seoul I enjoyed very much,
and Seoul had me want to live there.

Everything is written in Hangle,
and everybody speaks Korean.
Everythng makes me speak and listen to Korean.
This is very good stimulation for learners.

I have aleady known that I have to force myself
to go into such an environment
because I am really a lazy person.
Probably many difficulties must come to me
and they depress me, but I will get lots of things
after/if I overcome those difficulties.

This time I visited one friend of mine,
and he lives near Seoul.
He didn't speak Korean at all
when I met him for the first time.

However, seven years have passed,
and he became to speak Korean well.
He hasn't have any Japanese people around him there.
Everyone is Korean.
In such a situation, he could get this skill.
He probably made lots of efforts
even though he doesn't show them to me.
I respect him very much and envy him and his environment.

I strongly believe that
we can't get a great skill without efforts and difficulties.

Also almost eight years have passed
since I started to study/learn Korean.
This eight-years brought my current Korean skill to me.
Time flies. I want to improve my Korean more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿