2010年8月19日木曜日

International City












I visited Kyoto for four days three nights.
I went there in my car. I left Tokyo for Kyoto at 23:45
and arrived there at 16:00 because I didn’t use the express way.

It was cloudy there, so I was lucky
because we could enjoy sightseeing without hotness.
I visited a lot of places, but they gave me
new and different impressions from the past ones.

I saw lots of non-Japanese visitors in Kyoto.
Kyoto is really a very international city.
I heard not only English but also many kinds
of languages in many places.
And clerks in shops also don’t hesitate to speak English at all,
probably because they need it.

It is said that Japanese people are poor at English,
however, we must be able to be good at English
if a lot of non-Japanese people are around us like Kyoto.

The best way to be able to communicate in English is
whether you have non-Japanese people around you or not.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿