2011年1月17日月曜日

Boro Ichi Market in Setagaya








Do you know ボロ市? Have you been there to see it?
I didn’t know it until last year,
but I heard about it from someone coincidentally,
and I tried researching it on the inter-net.
I got interested in it, so I decided to go to see it.

This market is held on December 15th and 16th,
and January 15th and 16th every year.
This year only January 16th is Sunday,
so I chose January 16th to go there.

I am very surprised to hear that
this event has been held for 433 years.

There're very many shop booths but very very many people, too,
so unfortunately we can’t see the products carefully at each booth.










Tokyo also has a lot of traditional and historic events.
Until recent days I was not interested in those at all,
but recently I became interested in such things
even though I don’t know the reasons.

Did I become older?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿