2010年11月5日金曜日

Difficult or not?

Are recent topics on my blog difficult or not?
What I want to write recently tends to be difficult...

So I am going to choose an easy topic today.
Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I watched one drama.
TBS broadcasts this drama from 9:00 for straight five nights.
Do you also watch it or not?

This drama is about Japanese Americans in Seatlle.
Especially this drama focuses the first-generation and
second-generation Japanese Americans.

They had many difficulties and discriminations there.
At the same time, I began to think that there are many
non-Japanese immigrants in Japan, too, such as
Brazilian Japanese, Korean Japanese, Chinese Japanese and so on.
And they also have probably had many difficulties
and discriminations here as Japanese American had them there.

Oh... did my topic today also become heavy?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿