2010年11月4日木曜日

Logical and Sensory

"Men are logical and Women are Sensory."
Do you agree or disagree to this?

I often feel so in both positive and negative ways.
Of course not all men are logical and not all women are sensory.
This should be kind of one of tendency.

Some men have a brain which is sensory,
and some women have a brain which is logical, too.

Both have good points and bad points when we do anything.
I am a man, and actually I tend to want to know theory and reason
and always ask for them.
Meanwhile, I know sense, nuance, and feeling are also as important as them
because I know only either of them is not necessary to get any skills.

Therefore a person whose brain is sensory should ask for logical answers.
On the other hand, a peson whose brain is logical shouldn't ask for logical answers anymore and should try to be more sensory.

Are you sensory or logical? How is your way of learning?
Do you tend to ask for logical reason or understand sensuously?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿