2011年3月11日金曜日

Biggest Earthquake in my life

I have never had the biggest earthquake since I was born.

I went outside of the building where I was
as soon as the first earthquake.

Many people near my office also came out of the buildings,
and kept staying in the so-so big parking area for a while.

This time I went out without shoes.
At the parking I wore them, but it was difficult to wear them
because of the earthquake.

Luckily I came to my office in my bicycle today,
so probably I must be able to go back home without any problems,
but even now all traffic in Tokyo can't work.
Trains don't run, buses are really crowded,
and roads are also full of cars.

At the moment of this earthquake,
I was wondering what I should do and where I should go.
My brain stopped, and I lost myself for a moment.

Many people know that safety exercise is very important,
but in fact most of such people don't consider it very much.
It is too late to start thinking what to do
after the big emergency happens.

In bigger emergency I must be more confused,
but I have to have sudden judges about many things immediately.
To be able to do these above,
I have to prepare and decide how I will move in bigger emergency.

This is what I noticed this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿