2011年3月26日土曜日

What I can do and what you can do

Two weeks have passed since the earthquake occurred in 東北.

Lots of people or CM on TV started to say,
"Try doing what we can do for it and them."

Since I heard this message many times,
I have been thinking what I can do for it and them.
Do you also seriously think what you can do?

Firstly, I donated money in the bank.
One TV station repeat that they accept donation for them.
That's why I decided to donate money.
I hope the money will be used for them effectively.

Secondly, I save on electricity as much as possible.

Thirdly, I don't buy too many things or products.

Lastly, I decided to write about this theme to spread
more people would donate money in the bank or
save on electricity or not buy too many products.

I hope you also will try doing something you can do for them.
This blog has such meaning this time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿