2010年7月13日火曜日

Buying a car

I noticed I hadn't renewed my blog for one week.
I have one reason.

Now I am planning to buy a car.
Expecially now buyers can receive tax credits
for purchasing hybrid cars or other eco-friendly cars.

They say the deadline is Sep 30th,
but after the goverment finishes using budjet before Sep 30th,
this tax credits must finish, even before Sep 30th.

I really think this system is good but strange too
because some people will not be able to receive tax credits
even though they buy a car before Sep 30th.

So I also have to decide wheather I will buy or not soon.
I am going to decide withing this weekend.
Then I have reaserached a lot of things
about the cars which I want to buy.

That's why I could not renew my blog for more than one week.
Sorry.......

2 件のコメント:

  1. Which kinds of cars will you buy?
    I want to recommend you TOYOTA prius.
    I think it's really a high performance and valuable car.
    TOYOTA has long experience to develop the hybrid car.
    TOYOTA is a pioneer of hybrid.

    返信削除
  2. I decided the car to buy,
    and made a contract last Sunday.
    It will come around August 7th.
    I am very excited.
    Do you drive Prius now?
    Yes, I want to try driving and going somewhere far.

    返信削除