2010年7月25日日曜日

My parents' cellphones

I have made a contract to buy a car,
so I have to undertake about my father's cellphone.

Several years ago, one day my mother suddenly said,
"I want to try having and using a cellphone."

At first my mother got interested in cellphone.
My father wasn't very inretested in it.
but they bought two cellphones and started to use them.

After a while, my mother probably became tired of it,
and she stopped using it, decided not to have it, and cancel it.
My father has been continuing using it.

However,they aren't familiar with those recent items,
so my father pays hign monthly fee even still now.
One day I went back to their house, I noticed it.
And I suggested them to change the plan to save monthly expense.

They can't do that by themselves,
so I have to do it instead of them,
but I had been too busy with many things
to help them for several months.

This time, I am less busier than before,
so I am going to visit them and help them to save,
in my new car.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿