2010年7月1日木曜日

One-day pass


















This is an one-day pass of Toei bus service.
I like this ticket very much, because it is only 500 yen,
and we can go to a lot of places with this ticket.

I wrote about the Korean restaurant in 赤坂 this week,
but I took a bus a lot of times and arrived there.
Before reaching 赤坂, I dropped in 豊洲, 有明, お台場, 浜松町, 新橋,
but it cost only 500 yen.

Of course we can go to farther places,
such as western Tokyo or so on, but it costs only 500 yen.

If we pay 200 yen more (700 yen),
we can get an one-day pass of 都営バス, 都営地下鉄, 舎人ライナー, and 都電.
Don't you think it is great?

I also like an one-day pass of Tokyo-Metro which costs 710 yen
an one-day pass of JR(Tokyo's 23 wards) which costs 730 yen.
These are also reasonable and can take us to a lot of places,
although we can't take a bus...

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think that the various services of traffic in TOKYO are NO.1 all over the world.
    It is realy convenient.
    But I think those costs are not reasonable.
    But one-day pass of traffic is good service.
    Maybe I think the some other countries have same services.

    返信削除
  2. Yes, as you say,
    Trafic service is No.1 all over the world
    although it is too complicated and expensive.
    Some of my non-Japanese friends also say so.

    返信削除