2010年9月17日金曜日

Milk Tea













I like milk tea very much.
Probably I have like that since I was a high school student.

There was(is) a kiosk in my high school,
and during the break between 2nd and 3rd periods,
I often went to this kiosk with some friends of mine
to buy beverage. Almost every time I used to buy milk tea.

Several friends of mine imaged that I always buy milk tea.
At that time 'Santory Pekoh' was my favorite one
although I don't think it is sold recently.

I prefer Royal Milk Tea wich is milk-rich to normal one.
One of my current friends also like milk tea very much,
and my favorite taste is similar to his.

The picture above is the milk tea which he recommends.
Today at the supermarket this was sold reasonablly,
so I tried buying it. It is in the fridge now for chilling it.
I intend to drink this tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to this.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿