2010年9月30日木曜日

Retail shop or Large-scale Store?

In my mind I have one rule about my buying products.

It is that I intend to buy products
in a retail shop as many times as possible
if the price at a retail shop is as same as one at a large-scale shop.

I don't like the idea that
people or groups with lots of money are winners.

More than 25 years ago,
there were lots of retail shops or shopping streets.
These were very prosperous and very active.
They had deep humanity there.

However, those small retail shops or streets were getting bankrupt
because of too strong power of large-scale groups.

They can give us very big discount,
and this is very thankful for us and our current economic situation,
but self-employed workers are decreasing,
thus everyone is losing its own motivation or energy.

This is very sad.
So if the price in a retail shop is almost similar,
I intend to buy there.

For example convenience stores sell a beverage for 120 yen.
Small retail shops also sell it for 120 yen.
If so, I buy in a retail shop,
because 120 yen in a convenience shop isn't very big for itself,
but 120 yen in a small shop can not be small.

This is one of my recent rules.
I have the more other rules, too.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿