2010年10月18日月曜日

Composers I respect











I like music and listen to it very much.
Also I have lots of my favorite composers,
but I strongly look up to two great composers.

Have you heard the names, David Foster and Andre Ganyon?
You probably have heard of their numbers somewhere
even if you have never heard ot them or don't know them.

Some of his famous works are that,
he made the numbers of "Celine Dion" or "Chicago".

You may be able to recognize their names or numbers
if you type "David Foster" or "Andre Ganyon" on the inter-net.
You may be able to listen to their works.
(Ask someone around you how to listen to them if you can't do it.)

Now David Foster is staying in Japan
(for his promition?!) and this is a very rare case.
This morning I was watching one TV program とくダネ on Channel 8,
and he was there. He was invited to the program.

The main personality Mr. Ogura was also very impressed
because he also loves David Foster's numbers.

Anyway for a long time I have respected these two composers
most strongly of all composers all over the world.
I am glad if you listen to their numbers and get to like them.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿