2010年10月13日水曜日

Playing the piano

Recently I want to play the piano as much as possible.

I had learned piano for almost 11 years since I was four years old.
The reason why I started to play the piano is
one day my grandmother bought a toy-piano for me
and brought it to my house as a present.

At that time I got interested in it,
and kept playing for a long time.

Also at that time, my father wanted to start to learn something
as his new hobby, then he decided to learn electone and
decided to let me learn electone,too.
Probably my father wanted to share the same thing with me.

In addition, my mother asked the shop clerk in a music shop
about how they think a four-year boy will start to play the instrument.
One shop clerk said, "A boy should try electone, not piano,
because boys tend to be interested in machines in their future,
so they guessed that electone should be more interesting for me.

So my parents let me learn electone, not piano.

Sometimes I wanted to stop learning it
because girls often learn piano, but boys normaly don't learn piano.
and I was really embarrassed in front of other boys,
however, I kept learning it, and now I really thank my parents
since they let me learn it and enabled me to play it.

Honestly speaking, I want to buy a piano
and play in my house if possible because to play the piano makes me relaxed.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿