2010年10月25日月曜日

Haneda International Airport










The other day I tried going to Haneda International Airport.
I went there two days after it opened.

There were many visitors (not travelers!) to observe the airport.
I was very surprised, but it was enjoyable.
Especially Edo Komachi which is a shopping arcade is good.
Edo town is designed there for foregin tourists.

However, Haneda International Terminal is much smaller
than Narita Airport, as you probably know.
Haneda has still many problems to overcome,
but it will be more convenient in the future.

On the other hand, I wonder how Narita will be.
This airport also has had many problems for a long time.
It is also far from central of Tokyo.

Incheon Airport in Seoul also has problems.
This airport is very big and now it is a hub airport,
but it is also very far from central of Seoul city.
I wonder if Incheon will be similar to Narita in the future.

Airports near the central are really convenient.
Now Haneda is really close to the central though,
the capacity is small unfortunately.

Anyway I wonder how these three airports will be
and if I will go abroad from Haneda someday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿