2010年12月10日金曜日

NHK's period drama

Last Sunday NHK's period drama of this year finished.
This is Ryoma Den.
I had watched it for one year.

To tell the truth,
I watched NHK's period drama for the first time.
Until Ryoma Den, I wasn't interested in any period dramas at all,
because they are too long for me.
(This is why I don't watch Korean dramas, either.)

However, my wife said she wanted to watch Ryomaden this January,
so I also watched next to her at first.
At that time, I wasn't very interested in it.
Then I became interested in it little by little,
because people want to know the next episode/story
once they watch the first episode.

This is why I started to watch it
and had watched it until the final episode.

I prefer an actor M.Fukuyama to a singer M.Fukuyama.

Probably I will not see NHK's period drama of next year,
because it isn't very attractive to me.
However, if my wife says "I want to watch it," .......

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿