2010年12月13日月曜日

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer










Christmas will come two weeks later.
In my car, I often listen to Christmas songs.
They make me very happy.

Of course I have lots of favorite christmas songs,
but one of them is "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".
You must know this song, too.

I like the lyrics of this song.
Usually the Rudolph is made fun of by everyone
because his nose is red. However, on Christmas night
the Rudolph is needed by Santa Claus
and he became very glad even though he was always sad and cried.

Everyone must be glad if someone needs him or her.
On the other hand, everyone must be very sad
if nobody needs him or her.

However, everybody can have a feeling to try anything
if a person finds that somebody needs him or her.

The Rudolph must have been very glad
because Santa Claus needed him very much.

I also want to say to people whom I need,
"I need you", and they must be glad and be able to try something!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿