2010年12月18日土曜日

Three objectives for 2011 of mine












We have only 13 days except today this year.
How was your 2010? My year 2010 was very normal.
One of the biggest events is that I bought a new car.
It was very exciting, and still I enjoy going for a drive in my car.

By the way, what is your objective for 2011?
Now I have three objectives for 2011.

One of them is that I want to watch more movies next year.
These three or four years, I haven't watched a lot of movies.
I watch my favorite movies very repeatedly (more than 20 times)
but I want to look for my new favotite movies.

This year I was very interested in
looking for my favorite picture books and reading them.
Like this, I want to be interested in finding my favorite movies.
Stories give a power to us. Stories can motivate us.

Do you have your favorite stories?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿