2010年6月19日土曜日

Cell Phone


















This is my current cell phone.
http://www.sonyericsson.co.jp/product/au/urbano_barone/index.html

This March I bought this phone.
Recently I am being used to this phone little by little.
Probably I haven’t used many functions yet though…

By the way, there are very many kinds of cell phones sold in Japan.
I have never seen the person who uses the same cell phone as mine.
Have you seen such a person?

Probably lots of people have seen the person whose family name is same as yours.
(I know just one person who has the same family name as mine though…
because my family name may be rare?!)

However, the percentage about seeing the same mobile phone must be lower.
This is what I thought in the last train last Thursday on my way from my office.
Have you never thought about such a thing?

2 件のコメント:

  1. I think certainly that recent mobile phone have too much functions.

    返信削除
  2. Yes, it has too many functions,
    And the manual is also very very thick,
    so it makes me very tired.
    Plus the system and service are also very complicated.

    返信削除