2010年6月24日木曜日

Confidence

How do you get confidence?
Do you know how to get confidence?
Have you ever thought about how to get confidence?

I don’t have the confidence about one thing now.
However, I want to overcome this
and I have been wondering how I can overcome this.

I know how to overcome this.
That is to have experience.

I strongly believe that
confidence comes after only experience,
not only one experience, but lots of experiences.
So I know that it takes a very long time.

This means that
without experience, we can never get confidence

Even if we study, practice very much and hard,
nothing improves without experience.

As you know, we can’t drive a car
even if we read a textbook in the classroom.
Driving schools make us practice driving a car
not only once but many times.

Therefore, I have to have a lot of experiences a lot of times
to have confidence and be able to overcome my problem.
Lots of experiences need a very long time.
I will try this to reach my objective.

I often hear about the following story.
These people have a bad circulation.

When we study something,
 we can’t have a confidence.①
  ⇒ we are frightened of trying.②
   ⇒ we don’t try, thus we can’t have an experience.③
so we can’t have confidence again.①
  ⇒ we are frightened of trying again.②

BAD CIRCULATION!!

How can we overcome this situation?
The point is ③.

We Have To Try(③),
even if we don’t have a confidence(①) and we are frightened(②).

If ③ changes, we can have an experience,
And we will be able to have confidence.④ ← This is New Number 4.

This is only one way to change the situation.
The point is ③.

We Have To Try(③)

2 件のコメント:

  1. To ken
    trying everything is good for eneryone.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks, mmm!
    Recently, expecially these five days, I have been wondering what and how I should do...
    but I have to decide my own rule and it is going to be established little by little.

    返信削除