2010年6月22日火曜日

TV Drama

What drama do you watch in this cour?
Most of dramas will finish this week or next week.

I am absorbed in watching three dramas now.
They are “Tumbling, Mother, 新参者”.

And I am getting sad day by day because they will finish…
but although I want to know the endings very much.

I have liked watching dramas
since I was a junior high school student.

I have watched a lot of dramas, recorded and stocked them.
Each drama reminds me of lots of my old episodes.

Also I have bought lots of the sound track CDs about the drama.
The music also reminds me of lots of my old episodes.

From this July, new dramas will start,
and I have been wondering which dramas I will watch.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I don't watch dramas recently because I drink evey night.

    返信削除
  2. In the past, especially when I was a student in school,
    I watched very many dramas,
    but recently I don't watch very many dramas.
    I choose and watch the ones I want to watch.
    Don't drink too much, sir!!

    返信削除