2010年6月16日水曜日

Sky Tree


















Yesterday I went to see Tokyo Sky Tree in 業平橋.
Now it is 398m tall, however it will be 634m next December,
and it will open. I am very excited.

I visited Taipei 101 in 台湾 last October(!?)
and went to the observation deck to see the Taipei view.
It was also great and it excited me very much
although I was a little frightened of the height.

After Sky Tree opens, how will 押上 and 錦糸町 be?
Will they be more fashionable, expensive or so on?
I want to see how they will be.

This new tower makes me very excited,
and I am looking forward to the days.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I see also tokyo sky tree.
    I think that it has grown tall day by day.
    I enjoy seeing it.

    返信削除
  2. Oh, do you also see it every day?
    Today how tall is it? It is like a kid.

    返信削除