2010年6月14日月曜日

Library

I like libraries.

There are lots of books, magazines and CDs,
and we don’t have to buy them but can read them.
We can borrow a lot of language textbooks or CDs, too.
Then, freely and for a long time,
we can read a lot of books without money.

This is a great thing, isn’t it?

I like also book shops,
but basically there are no seats to read books and I can’t be relaxed.

Also esterday, I spent in the library for almost three hours.
One magazine isn’t very expensive, but it is weekly or monthly,
So if we buy it every week or month, we need much money.
Therefore, library is really great.

Recently we can search books or CDs and request on the inter-net.
As soon as those books or CDs come to us,
the email from the library is sent to my e-mail.

Library is really great.
We should use a library more and usefully.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿